Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday Style...

~Saturday's outfit of the day~

"All this sunshine better last!" 
I'm really getting into summer style and my wardrobe is starting to evolve! 
Denim, lace and floral print - a good combination.

I just love the burnt orange terracotta colour on this floral blouse! I think i probably own tons of clothing items in that shade just because it works for both summer and winter. The blouse has a peter pan color which is pretty cute and ads to the whole feminine vibe. 


I am currently crazy about this denim jacket! When i was looking for a jacket i was super picky because i think some denim washes can look a little tacky. After looking at light-wash denim, acid wash, dark denim and coloured denim, i finally decided a classic blue was the one for me. I have probably said it a billion times but if you know me, you'll know that i always look for things with quirky little details and as soon as i spotted the simple embroidered color on this jacket i was instantly sold! I also like that the buttons are just a plane brass and not engraved with a brand name. 

Denim Jacket - Dorothy Perkins 

"Can I get a close up?" 

This skirt is feminine lace perfection! I really love all things laced and woven as they tend to have a Boho vibe. This skirt totally compliments my feminine floral blouse and picks out the little white flowers I cinched it all in with a brown belt from Primark. I purchased the skirt at H&M and i have to say i am loving their summer collection at the moment! 

Skirt - H&M

"Flatform Feet" 
Even though i absolutely detest looking at feet and people looking at my feet, i thought i'd suck it up in order to show you these beauties! Topshop have a beautiful range of quirky footwear at the moment and really wanted a pair of summery sandals. When i saw this rather simple white pair i was sold, the height enhancement is a total bonus when you're only 5ft 2. 

~ Accessories ~
I love hair accessories, hats and flower crowns and i don't we wear them enough! I decided to turn an old chiffon scarf into a little turban head-wrap, and to match this d.i.y Boho accessory i chose my brown vintage bag which some adorable tassels. My sunnies were a Primark £1 bargain which you've seen before in many of my posts - it may be time to expand my collection! 

Turban head-wrap - D.I.Y 
Sunglasses - Primark 
Bag - Vintage store 




"Close up number 2 please" 
I have been obsessed with this teal nail-polish from Topshop for so long now. It is summer perfection and clashes with everything in the right way! 

"....and that's a wrap" 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think of this outfit because i love reading all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow on Boglovin and Twitter to stay updated on all my latest posts.

~ Mutsy xoxo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment