Sunday 2 June 2013

Vintage summer...





I realised i hadn't actually done many posts styling my brown Cambridge Satchel bag! The satchel was a birthday present from my parents and i absolutely adore it, i'm so glad that they chose the classic brown because it is super versatile and goes so well with most things in my wardrobe. I use it everyday as my college bag because it is so sturdy and is the right size for all my books and stuff. For this outfit i decided to run with the retro vintage style of my satchel... 

I decided to chuck on my white crochet jumper that i purchased from a vintage store a while ago - the crochet detail is so cute.

Jumper - Vintage

The dress i'm wearing was one of my favorites last summer! It has a ditsy floral skirt and the top half is a soft denim-like material

Dress - River island 

Embossed initials - cute little touch! 


This little jumper has the cutest scalloped hemline! I cinched it in with my simple brown belt from Primark. Like most people I am naturally drawn to floral prints whenever the sun is out, simply because i love to a little feel feminine. It is the perfect summer cliche. 

Belt - Primark 

I wear these healed Chelsea boots all the time! They are super easy to walk in and i think that deep oxblood colour is divine! The little white socks subtly accent my jumper wonderfully. 

Boots - Amazon 

"Action shot" 




Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think of this outfit. I absolutely love reading all your comments and finding new blogs! Don't forget to subscribe or follow me on Boglovin and Twitter to stay updated on all my latest posts.

~ Mutsy xoxo ~


7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Loving the layering you've done and your shoes and bag are awesome!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yinyin! I love to layer outfits! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the dress, and those boots are such a gorgeous colour! ^.^

    Sitting Under the Apple Tree ♥

    Catriona Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the initials on your satchel are toooo cute! Love it

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is fabulous! I bought an embossed pastel pink one when Cambridge Satchels first started and I LOVE it but still wish i'd got the tan as it goes with so much more! The initials are such a lovely little touch aren't they?!

    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete