Wednesday 13 March 2013

Whats white, lace and paisley?


A throwback to my birthday last Thursday! This is by far one of my favourite dresses right now, why? 
- Its White, a classic timeless colour that usually goes well with my dark skin tones. 
- Its Lace, so feminine and pretty
- its PAISLEY, at the moment i have an obsession with all things paisley print as it reminds me of the 60's. When i took a closer look at the pattern i realised the dress had been sewn in a paisley pattern. 
- its has a Turtleneck - Another style that i am loving at the moment purely because it also reminds me of 60's fashion.  

From - Topshop Boutique



The back of this little dress is adorable - 
I love how you can see a little bit of skin peeping through the lace.


I paired it with my nude patent platforms 
From - Forever21 


 A close up of the detailing. 

~ INSTAGRAM SNAP ~


My parents surprised me with a CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL! I am super thankful to my parents for such an awesome surprise. I wanted one for so long after watching the Google chrome advert in the cinema, there is amazing story behind the whole company - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0qDrRJT4zE 

~  I will be doing a post about how i style it very soon! ~


4 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking forward to seeing how you style it! :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The post will be up later on today so let me know what you think! X :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your shoes!

    Quirk and Swirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are definitely my 'go to' pair at the moment :)

      Delete