Wednesday 13 March 2013

Liebster Award!


The Liebster Award is for new and up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, and it’s a really good way to discover new blogs and find out a bit more about the people behind them. I was tagged by the lovely Sohpie from -  thesophodiaries.blogspot.co.uk Thank you Sophs! 


Here are the rules..
1. Each person posts 11 facts about themselves
2. You then answer the questions the questions that your nominator has set for you, and then create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Chose other new bloggers and tag them in your post
4. Inform them on their blogs that they've been tagged.
5. You can't tag the person that tagged you for the award.

Okay so here goes... 
11 facts about myself - 

1- I hope to have a career that involves photography (preferably fashion photography)

2 - I want to travel to as many places around the world as possible.

3- I play the guitar - and LOVE it

4 - My favourite colour is Teal

5 - My best friend just got me tickets to go see the lion king - I am SO excited

6 - I adore Giraffes

7 - I was born in Africa

8 - I'm an only child..boo!

9 - Topshop is my biggest weakness followed closely by Cath Kidston

10 - I do most of my shopping online or in charity shops because I'm not a fan of the town center

11 - I prefer Costa Coffee to Starbucks.

My Answers for Sophs...


1. What is your favourite book and why?
This is a hard one since i read A LOT!
Private Peaceful - It's a fictional book set in First World War ( I've always loved history). I read it when I was about 12 so it may be replaced by a Nicholas Sparks novel soon but the story is just so moving!

2. Your most vivid childhood memory?

Probably learning to ride my bike with my Dad - it was a struggle but we got there in the end.

3. Your go-to wardrobe item?

Definitely my Topshop Leather jacket; i wear it over just about EVERYTHING. It is such a staple piece for me.

4. The make-up item you absolutely couldn't live without?

Does a little tub of Vaseline count as make-up? I certainly couldn't live without it, dry lips are the bane of my existence.

5. Your favourite place to be and why?

Pwllheli In wales because i go there every summer with my best friends for a week and the are TONS of stars out every night - ahh perfect.

6. When and why did you begin blogging?

I started blogging this year in January (newbie) mainly because I love styling clothes and photography and rambling about fashion so i thought why not!

7. Your most used word?

Love - I need to stop abusing that word

8. The one item you dream of owning?

These Topshop cut out beauties - P E R F E C T I O N. 


9. Your single biggest life ambition?

To Love and be Loved.

10. What/who would be the one thing/person you'd take with you to a desert island?

I can't chose between my parents so My Befriend because she makes every situation hilarious

11. Your 5 fantasy dinner party guests?

Each of the 4 members from Mumford and Sons!
and the 5th guest - Ryan Gosling of course!


My Questions for you...
1. What is your favourite movie ?
2. If you could eat one food item forever what would it be?
3. Why/When did you start blogging?
4. Which pair of shoes is on your wishlist? 
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
6. Do you play an instrument, if not what would you like to learn?
7. Your dream career?
8. Your signature perfume scent?
9. Where is your favourite place to be and why?
10. Describe your style in 3 words
11.  A cosmetic item you couldn't live without?

My Nominees are - 

batbargain.blogspot.co.uk

daisybelle-x.blogspot.co.uk

somethingohsewsweet.blogspot.co.uk

 myvtgworld.blogspot.co.uk  





1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your answers! My best friend bought me tickets for a west end show last year it was amazing! And those Topshop shoes are pretty awesome!

    Sophs xx

    ReplyDelete