Monday 15 July 2013

It's 30 degrees Celsius!

"It's boiling" 
It seems England has turned into a tropical paradise...well the sun is shining more than usual! 


My wardrobe has fully evolved into summer mode, which for me means 90% Floral. I love all the pops of colour in this outfit, I think you can get away with crazy amounts of colour when it is summer time and the sun is shining.

Like i said i am 90% floral at the moment. I managed to snag this lovely little garden rose top from the H&M sale and was chuffed when i saw the price tag- £5..YES, such a bargain. I like the fact that it is simultaneously  black but colourful because that makes it a versatile night time/ day time item.  

Top - H&M

Do you ever buy something, chuck it in your wardrobe, then forget you own it? I've had this skirt for about 3 years and completely forgot, finding it was like making a beautiful new purchase! I love its powdery blue colour and those dainty little white buttons. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better - IT HAS POCKETS! This excites me because in summer i'm not a fan of carrying around a huge bag in this heat, pockets are the perfect solution. 

Skirt - Topshop
Belt - Primark

"Sandal perfection"

These sandals are officially my new favourite pair - totally overtaking my Topshop Fatforms. I was instantly drawn to the sort of aztec cut out straps - so boho! They totally have that festival vibe that i love and the off white shade will go with lots of stuff. As much as i hate showing my feet, these sandals were worth it! 

Sandals - New Look

"You know its summer when the Ray Bans come out!"


~ Instagram snap ~

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think of this outfit. I absolutely love reading all your comments and finding new blogs! Don't forget to subscribe or follow me on Boglovin and Twitter to stay updated on all my latest posts.

Mutsy xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment