Saturday 15 June 2013

Festival fever...

Festival season is in the air and although this isn't the most practical outfit for a festival (shorts= practical) it certainly has that bohemian festival vibe. 


Top - Topshop 
Belt - Thrifted

With my Chelsea boots and straw hat, i kinda feel like i'm channeling my inner cowgirl. 

Boots - Primark 
Hat - Accessorize 

This old satchel style bag was my favourite last summer because it has sooo much space and i can just chuck in pretty much anything! I love how slouchy it is and the mustard-brown faux leather is awesome. 

Bag - River Island 


"This skirt."
One of my favorite colours has to be emerald green! This skirt is high-low perfection, it's perfect for summer because the chiffon type fabric is so lightweight and airy. 

Skirt - Forever 21



Yes my nails are sunshine yellow - why not! 
Every time I look down at them i feel a little more happy. For accessories I just piled on a few rings.

Nail Polish - Barry M 
Rings - Topshop 







Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think of this outfit. I absolutely love reading all your comments and finding new blogs! Don't forget to subscribe or follow me on Boglovin and Twitter to stay updated on all my latest posts.

Mutsy xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Loving the yellow nails with the green skirt! I love a floaty festival outfit, fed up of seeing the bog standard denim shorts.... this is perfect (if the weather is nice of course)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much! I wanted to try something a little different, glad you like it. Oh and lets hope the sun comes out a little more!! X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit :) I really love this design of skirt, I need to get myself one :D Lovely post :) xx

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this outfit! That belt is just amazing!

    Sophs xx The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Soph! The belt has been overused and abused its definitely my fave :) xxx

      Delete