Saturday 16 March 2013

The Cambridge Satchel Look.

"It's that geek chic look"
After receiving a Cambridge Satchel from my AMAZING parents i decided to do a post on styling it. My personal style is always quite layered; I went for the classic Jumper and collared shirt combination with a little denim pinafore dress..and of course my favourite bowler hat. 

Pinafore dress - Topshop
Boots - Primark

~ Attention to detail ~
Another one of my collared blouses (I must own like 50 by now) but whenever i see clothing with pretty little detailing i'm instantly sold. This speckled jumper is one of my favourite mainly because its forest green and so super soft!

Blouse  - Thrifted
Jumper - Topshop

I completely ADORE this Brown 15" Batchel, the leather is so strong and sturdy so i can expect to have it for a long time - and i'm talking YEARS here. Most of my bags break within a year because the straps are so weak so this is a big upgrade. I love the retro/vintage look it has and cannot wait to keep styling it in different ways this summer!







~ INSTAGRAM SNAP ~


~ Let me know what you think of this look ~

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such an adorable outfit! Love the collar detailing!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And i always scour round charity shops to find sweet blouses like that! X

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS!! You look brill :) xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    http://anastasijak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, the blouse and denim go perfectly together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love white and denim together too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfect! And the bag! Oh my gosh the bag... Major bag envy, i've got a really pale pink Cambridge Satchel but the tan one is just gorgeous!

    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Soph! I LOVE the pastel satchels their so perfect for summer so i bet yours is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag! Greatest Satchel in the world! Love your outfit! so divine!

    http://www.blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It really is worth investing in X

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love your style! So cute and preppy! Now following :)

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! I will definitely be following back - your blog is lovely X

      Delete