Saturday 19 January 2013

Hello Blog-world


I've always wanted to start my own blog and with my exams out of the way (for now) NOW seems like the time to do it! I'm in my first year of 6th form college and for years and years I've wanted to be a professional photographer so i'm hoping to in-cooperate that into this blog! If you have ever seen confessions of a shopaholic, this blog is my own confessions of a STYLE-aholicWhether it's just looking at clothes or photographing clothes, buying clothes and styling clothes - I love it all! Why? Because it's like art on your body, it can be a visual method of self expression, you can explore a limitless range of colours, fabrics and textures! Ok i could go on and on for days but I'll keep it short and sweet.                 

"I hope you enjoy my little pocket of the big blog-world!"                                                       - Mutsy X

No comments:

Post a Comment