Saturday 19 January 2013

Boots, boots and more BOOTS!

~ Black Riding Boots ~
These boots are by far my favourite this 'winter season'. I purchased them last year at Christmas time and was truly let down by the weather. But due to this sudden January snow storm in England I've whipped these beauties out again! For so long I've wanted a pair of knee high boots and since i own way too many pairs of brown shoes i decided to go for a black pair. I was instantly drawn to the quilted detail that runs all the way up the boots (I'm a total sucker for interesting little touches). They reminded me of the black Chanel quilted boots, but obviously i got them for a fraction of the price - TOTAL WIN! 
From - Boohoo.com

~ Brown Chelsea Boots ~
As soon as autumn came around my Chelsea boots became my'go to' pair of shoes. pretty much all of my clothes go with brown and 99% of my shoe collection is brown so these were the perfect choice for me. After scouring the market and comparing prices as i always do, i was completely thrilled to find these in Primark, I've forgotten the price but it was under £15 - "CHEAP AS CHIPS"
From - Primark 


~  Burgundy Chelsea Boots~ 
 I think these boots are pretty much - PERFECT! I think i may be going through an ankle boot craze at the moment, being 5ft2 means i'll purchase all slightly 'height enhancing' shoes. I loved my brown Chelsea boots but I've worn them way too often so it was time for an upgrade! Initially i looked for a black pair but like i said i'm always drawn to stuff that is a little more different and when i found this pair in a divine wine colour i was totally sold! 
From - Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment