Saturday 4 May 2013

A midi skirt moment...

~ I am loving this weather ~
The sun has come out and so has my summer wardrobe! Florals, peachy  salmon tones, sunnies and straw hats...ahh love it! 

I purchased this floral blouse a couple of years ago from new look and i whip it out every summer! Floral patterns are a summer cliché  but a personal favourite of mine when done right. They can make you feel super feminine and ditsy and have been a staple trend for pretty much ever summer season. 

Blouse - New Look

I LOVE THIS SKIRT! 
50's Midi skirts are my absolute fave! I often scour round my local charity shops looking for long vintage skirts to re-hem, which is a little  trick i recommend (I may do another post on that) . But this little salmon skirt was from Forever21! 


Heels - Forver21 

Precious little buttons - I'm a sucker for cute little details like this

Skirt - Forever 21

 NOT SO GREAT ON A WINDY DAY! 
okay so this skirt is not so great on a windy day but i'm channeling my inner Marylin here. 

Straw hats - another summer staple piece! This little bowler hat is my favourite at the moment 

Hat - Miss Selfridge 

These Karen walker style sunglasses were an absolute steal from primark - £1 can you believe it? Maybe one day i'll save up for a real pair!

Sunglasses - Primark 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think of these looks because i love reading all your comments! 
Don't forget to subscribe or follow on Boglovin.

~ Mutsy xoxo ~

10 comments:

  1. You look stunning darling! New follower on bloglovin' :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is flawless, it screams summer is here, I need your skirt in my life!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Siobhan you cutie! X there are some lovely midi/maxi skirts out there at the moment go get one! X

      Delete
  3. Cute summer outfit Mutsy - definitely teach us how to make a skirt like that because a Marylin moment looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try and take time to show my thrifted grandma skirts that have been turned into midi skirts! X

      Delete
  4. Ahh you look gorgeous! Love that skirt, its a beautiful colour! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Your blog is beautiful i will make sure i start following! X

      Delete
  5. Love your style!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete